AEMC’s Phase Rotation Meter Model 6610 is an essential tool for any installation, inspection and maintenance facility. The Model 6610 is a non-contact (no metal contact points) phase meter designed to identify phase rotation on 3-phase systems and identify live and open/de-energized phases. The phase order is determined as soon as the leads are connected. The presence of live wires and phase sequence are provided by LED indication and buzzer as soon as detection has occurred. The Model 6610 is ideal for installing rotating machinery or motors, and for checking generator phase rotation direction.
- No direct electrical contact (no metal contact points)
- Operating voltage: 75 to 1000VAC
- Frequency range: 45 to 65Hz
- Phase rotation LED indicators (ABC or BAC)
- Bright LED indication Live or Open Phase (A, B, C)
- Includes three attached color-coded test leads with non-metallic alligator sensor clips for easy connection to the device under test
- Low battery indicator
- Back cover includes a magnet feature that can mount the instrument onto any metal cabinet panel for easy measurement
- EN61010-1; 1000V CAT III; 600V CAT IV
- Verify incorrect phase wiring
- Detect open or de-energized phases
- Determine correct wiring for proper rotation on motors, pumps, etc.
For more information about AEMC or other phase rotation meters, click here to go to Utility Products' Buyers Guide.