Klein Tools introduced its new line of ten flashlights (Cat. Nos. X3, X5, X7, X9, X11, X19, X21, X35, X44 and X79), with advanced technology LEDs that provide superior light.
For illumination in a variety of work environments, the Klein® flashlights are made of nearly indestructible polymers for years of service. The models include:
• LED Penlight Flashlight (X3) – Its Xenoy® body is resistant to chemicals, water and corrosion, and fits neatly in a shirt pocket and comfortably in hand. A 50-hour battery life ensures maximum uptime.
• LED Mini-Pocket Flashlight (X5) – A sturdy polycarbonate body with an O-ring sealed Xenoy shroud provides durability. The LED mini-pocket flashlight includes a break-away lanyard and pocket clip for easy adjustment, and interchangeable clear, red and green colored lens discs for multiple applications.
• Xenon Pocket Flashlight (X7) – Resistant to chemicals, water and corrosion, the Xenon pocket flashlight is submersible to 500 feet. It is small enough to fit in a pocket, and includes a shirt clip and 90-degree "lightbender." The 7-lumen tested light-output generates a powerful beam.
• LED Pocket Flashlight (X9) – Its unique, facetted design and knurled grip prevents slippage in hazardous environments. The lightweight, pocket-sized LED flashlight is resistant to chemicals, water and corrosion. Powered by lithium, it is twice as bright as a conventional flashlight.
• LED Clip-On Flashlight (X11) – With a body made of Xylex™, the clip-on flashlight is virtually indestructible. The light turns on when the swivel head is flipped up, pivoting to a full 180 degrees. The multiple use built-in clip attaches to surfaces up to 1/2 inch thick.
• Recoil™ LED Grip-It™ Flashlight (X19) – Recoil LED Technology focuses 100 percent of the light forward to produce a white collimated beam as bright as an incandescent light. It is submersible to 500 feet and includes a wrist lanyard for added security.
• Recoil LED Grip-It 90˚ Flashlight (X21) – Designed with a 90-degree right-angle head, stainless steel clip, and ring that enables hands-free operation, this flashlight provides up to 10,000 hours of lamp life. It also focuses 100 percent of the light forward to produce a white, collimated beam as bright as an incandescent light.
• Recoil LED Heavy-Duty Flashlight (X35) – A spring-loaded belt clip securely attaches to belts up to 2 inches. It is submersible to 500 feet and includes a wrist lanyard.
• Xenon NiMH Rechargeable Spotlight (X44) – The Xenon NiMH rechargeable spotlight lays flat or stands upright. Its head pivots almost 180-degrees, and the quick-connect charger base can mount anywhere. It includes a 12V plug-in adapter, optional mobile adapter, and a heavy-duty strap that fits comfortably on the shoulder.
• Klein-Bright™ Remote Area Lighting System (RALS) (X79) – With 16 bright, powerful
1-Watt Luxeon™ LEDs mounted in an aluminum heat sink, the RALS produces near-daylight brightness on the work site. A retractable aluminum pole extends it to a height of 83 inches and assembles in minutes. The system comes with a waterproof, crushproof, and dust-proof storage case.
"With its advanced technology LEDs feature, Klein's new line of flashlights provides bright and powerful light in a variety of work environments," says Chris Niklas, product manager, Klein Tools. "Klein also offers flashlight accessories including nylon holders, luminescent shrouds, and a helmet mounting kit."
Klein Tools celebrated its 150th anniversary in 2007. Founder and blacksmith Mathias Klein forged the first-known U.S.-made pliers in Chicago, 1857. Since then, Klein Tools has become the leading manufacturer of a variety of hand tools and occupational protective equipment. For more information on Klein Tools, please contact: Klein Tools, P.O. Box 1418, Lincolnshire, IL 60069-1418. Phone: (800) 553-4676. Fax: (847) 478-0625. E-mail: email@example.com. www.kleintools.com.