THE SES40 OFFERS EFFECTIVE PROTECTION FOR ELECTRONICS FROM LIGHTNING TRANSIENTS AND SURGES
Lightning transients and surges are a major cause of expensive electronic equipment failure and business disruption.
Lightning transients and surges are a major cause of expensive electronic equipment failure and business disruption. Damage to computers, data and communications may occur, as well as a loss of revenue and profits. The SES40 Service Entrance Suppression, a CRITEC® product, part of the ERITECH® line of Facility Electrical Protection products from ERICO®, is designed to protect sensitive electronics at the service entrance for residential or light commercial service panels.
This economical unit is designed for 120/240 VAC power systems and provides surge protection totaling 80 kA 8/20 μs total, or 40 kA per phase. The SES40 is Listed to UL® 1449 as a Type 1 device. It offers a simple and hassle-free installation for protection on the line side or load side of the service panel, without additional external protection being required by circuit breakers or fuses.
Additional features include:
* Compact NEMA®-4 enclosure design can be flush mounted or installed in a small space
* LED status indication flag for status monitoring
* 120/240 VAC operating voltage suits the most common power distribution system for residential or small commercial buildings
* 40 kA 8/20 μs maximum surge rating per phase
* CE mark and Listed to UL 1449
For more information on the easy-to-install SES40, call 1-800-677-9089 or visit www.erico.com.