Safety products: DYMO XTL labeling solution with Fluke Network LinkWare Live
Safety equipment: DYMO ID software, now with Fluke Networks integration, imports project data directly from Fluke’s LinkWare Live cloud to provide a simplified solution for cable label creation.
Safety products: DYMO® ID software, now with Fluke Networks integration, imports project data directly from Fluke’s LinkWare Live cloud to provide a simplified solution for cable label creation. From DYMO ID, users can easily access LinkWare Live projects, import Cable ID data, and use built-in label application and pre-loaded templates to further simplify labeling tasks. Ideal for project managers, cable technicians and installers, LinkWare Live allows professionals to manage jobs and testers from any smart device over WiFi.
KEY BENEFITS OF INTEGRATION WITH DYMO ID:
• Quickly connect to LinkWare Live to access and view the most recent project data
• Import data from a LinkWare Live account to eliminate manual entry, saving time and increasing productivity
• Use Cable ID data with built-in label application and time-saving templates for patch panels, wire/cable labels and more
• Life-like on-screen print preview shows how labels will look when applied to cables, panels and more
• Print directly or transfer labels to an XTL label maker for editing and printing in the field
The software line will not be live until September 28th, 2017.
For more information about the DYMO® XTL Labeling Solution with LinkWare Live or to view other DYMO products, please visit xtl.dymo.com. Or, for more information about other products, click here to go to Utility Products’ website / Industry News e-newsletter / Equipment Showcase e-newsletter.