Utility poles: Polyurethane backfill for straightening utility poles sets in as little as 15 minutes
Utility poles: BMK Corporation’s Polecrete Stabilizer is the fast, effective polyurethane backfill solution that sets in as little as 15 minutes. It lets you set or straighten utility poles without hauling crushed rock, pouring concrete or tamping soil.
Utility poles: Polecrete® Stabilizer lets you set or straighten utility poles without hauling crushed rock, pouring concrete or tamping soil. This 2-part expanding foam comes in lightweight, easy-to-carry, easy-to-use kits. Just mix and pour…then watch the foam expand up to 18 times its original volume and set in just 15 minutes.
• Offers significant time and labor savings
• Better holding capacity than other backfill solutions
• Eliminates the need for a return trip
• Eliminates damage from ground line decay
• Works well in sand, rock and poor soil conditions
• Field proven since 1988
• Classified as non-hazardous material by the EPA and DOT
For more information about BMK Corporation, click here. Or to watch real-life examples of Polecrete Stabilizer in action from the T&D How video series, click here. To check out other products, click here to go to Utility Products’ website. Or visit our Industry News and Equipment Showcase e-newsletters.