Bending and Threading Station is an All-in-One Workstation for Electrical Market
Utility equipment: Greenlee Textron Inc., a Textron Inc. company, launches the Workhorse, a versatile all-in-one bending and threading workstation, which allows the operator to eliminate wasted time spent moving between work areas.
Utility equipment: Greenlee Textron Inc., a Textron Inc. company, launches the Workhorse, a versatile all-in-one bending and threading workstation, which allows the operator to eliminate wasted time spent moving between work areas. With quick and easy mobility, the Workhorse Bending and Threading Station can be transported with a bender and threader mounted from one location to another, eliminating need for set up.
The Workhorse Bending and Threading Station is customizable and offers features to increase jobsite functionality, mobility and ease of use. The new mobile workstation is designed with forklift pockets on three sides and includes 8-in. casters to increase maneuverability across the jobsite. The exclusive built-in conduit pipe support used in conjunction with the bend tray checker allows for quick and easy checking of 90-degree bends and conduit measurements. Locked storage space can hold bending shoes, bender and threader accessories as well as other tools or materials required to complete the job.
Additional features and benefits include:
• Mount for chain-type pipe vise that allows for easy installation,
• Oil catch for a cleaner workstation with the use of RIDGID 300 Complete,
• Open storage space for easy access for daily use tools,
• Cord wrap for organized stowing of extension and/or threader power cords,
• Document holder for stowing important product manuals, and
• Through-holes for electrical cord pathways and safe consolidation.