Utility supplies: 9-in. heavy-duty diagonal-cutting pliers
Utility tools: Klein Tools introduces the 9” Journeyman Heavy-Duty Diagonal-Cutting Pliers with extra-long cutting blades.
Utility supplies: Klein Tools introduces the 9” Journeyman Heavy-Duty Diagonal-Cutting Pliers with extra-long cutting blades. The thicker forging ensures increased durability while the extra-long cutting blades provide 57 percent more cutting surface* for greater cutting ability and more efficiency on the job.
9'' Journeyman Heavy-Duty Diagonal-Cutting Pliers (Cat. No. J2000-59)
• High-leverage design has 46 percent more cutting power*
• Induction-hardened cutting knives for longer life
• Heavy-duty cutting knives cut ACSR, screws, nails and most
• hardened wire
• Angled blade design for easier access to cut screws and bolts
• Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble
• Exclusive handle tempering absorbs the “snap” when cutting wire
• Dual-material JourneymanTM handles provide better grip and
• added comfort
“At Klein Tools, we are dedicated to innovation and quality, which means continually re-imagining our existing products,” says Austin Minor, associate product manager at Klein Tools. “We listened to our customers and have designed these all-new Heavy-Duty Diagonal-Cutting Pliers to last longer and perform more cuts over time than standard diagonal-cutters.”
*Percentages based on comparison with Klein Tools’ 8” diagonal-cutting pliers.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople.