Electrical tools: Multi-purpose tools designed for electricians
Electrician tools: Klein Tools introduces two new products for electricians on the job, including the All-Purpose Electrician’s Scissors and the 4-in-1 TORX Electronics Screwdriver.
Electrical tools: Klein Tools introduces two new products perfect for electricians on the job, including the All-Purpose Electrician’s Scissors and the 4-in-1 TORX® Electronics Screwdriver. The All-Purpose Electrician’s Scissors are U.S. made and are built to outperform alternatives with versatile cutting, stripping and deburring action. The 4-in-1 TORX® Electronics Screwdriver features 4 tamperproof TORX® bits in one miniature tool, perfect for precision work in small places. This addition to the list of products available with electricians in mind offers convenient jobsite solutions to everyday tasks.
All-Purpose Electrician’s Scissors (Cat. No. 2600-1)
• Durable, forged high carbon steel blades maintain sharpness and outlast stamped designs
• Cable cutting notch increases leverage and stability providing tough cuts for up to 14 AWG wire
• Strips 19 and 23 AWG wire
• Notch in tip increases convenience when deburring electrical boxes
• Ergonomic handle design fits a variety of hold preferences, providing greater leverage when needed
• Serrated teeth allow for non-slip cutting action
• Scraper on both blades for cleaning wire
4-in-1 Electronics Screwdriver, TORX® (Cat. No. 32585)
• Four different tips in one tool, includes T7, T8, T10 and T15 tamperproof TORX® pin bits
• Rotating cap optimizes control when working on smaller equipment
• Corrosion-resistant chrome plated barrel holds two double-ended bits
• Cushion-Grip handle for maximum comfort
• High-quality tempered steal, heat treated for greater strength and precision, fits screws securely
• TORX® is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople.