Electrical tools: Heavy-duty wire stripper 8 to 18 AWG
Utility tools: Klein Tools introduces the Klein-Kurve Heavy-Duty Wire Stripper 8 to 18 AWG, which integrates Klein’s quadruple-strength design.
Electrical tools: Klein Tools introduces the Klein-Kurve® Heavy-Duty Wire Stripper 8 to 18 AWG, which integrates Klein’s quadruple-strength design. This multi-purpose tool not only cuts, strips and twists wire but also shears bolts with four times the strength of traditional Klein wire strippers, increasing efficiency and convenience on the job.
Klein-Kurve® Heavy-Duty Wire Stripper 8 to 18 AWG (Cat. No. K12054)
• Forged from Klein’s U.S.-made, proprietary steel blend, providing four times the stength of traditional Klein wire strippers
• Precision ground stripping holes for use with 8-16 AWG solid and 10-18 AWG stranded wire
• Knurled jaw can twist, grab and loop up to three wires at a time for increased efficiency
• 6-32 and 8-32 screw shearing provides convenience on the job
• Induction hardened cutting knives provide a longer tool life
• Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and eliminates handle wobble
• Coil spring provides fast, self-opening action
• Klein-Kurve® comfort grip handles provide extra comfort and reduce hand fatigue
“Last year, Klein introduced a breakthrough design forged from our U.S.-made proprietary steel blend and manufactured to be four times stronger than traditional Klein wire strippers,” says David Klein, director of product management at Klein Tools. “Now available in larger wire stripping sizes, the Klein-Kurve® Heavy- Duty Wire Stripper 8 to 18 AWG features the sharpness and precision of a wire stripper along with the heritage and durability of Klein pliers, providing professionals with the extra strength needed to help get the job done.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople.