Energy management: Vacuum Interrupters Inc. has developed a replacement for the original vacuum interrupter pole assembly used in compatible Power/Vac® circuit breakers. Our replacement vacuum interrupter pole assemblies incorporate encapsulated/embedded vacuum interrupters and have passed the applicable ANSI/IEEE C37 standard tests.*
Our new encapsulated pole assemblies will upgrade older compatible breakers to modern encapsulated/embedded pole technology. The main advantages of the embedded vacuum interrupter technology (compared to a standard open pole or assembled system) are its high dielectric strength and better protection from environmental influences. Our design is compact and rugged, resulting in a vacuum interrupter assembly that is much more reliable with excellent vibration and shock resistance and enhanced mechanical strength. Additionally, it is significantly more resistant to environmental contaminants such as dust, humidity and moisture.
Vacuum Interrupter's replacement encapsulated pole assemblies for compatible breakers allow you to maintain your original reliable ML-17, ML-18 and ML-18H mechanisms that do not include any foreign-made components.
Benefits of Vacuum Interrupter's encapsulated/embedded vacuum interrupter pole assembly include:
• Compliant with applicable ANSI/IEEE C37 standard tests
• Direct replacement of original vacuum interrupter pole assembly
• Optimum protection of the vacuum interrupter
• Resistant to impact, contaminants and moisture
• High dielectric strength
• Virtually maintenance free
• Increased reliability
• Cost is very close to the cost of an interrupter replacement with exchange core
View A Video
Use the following link to view a video showing the replacement of the original vacuum interrupter assemblies in a GE circuit breaker with our new encapsulated vacuum interrupter assemblies.
* All manufacturers names, trademarks and part numbers are used for reference purposes only. Vacuum Interrupters Inc. is not an authorized distributor or representative for the listed manufacturers. Designated trademarks, brand names and brands appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.