Tool pouch: Klein Tools introduces the Bull-Pin/Bolt Bag with Drain Holes for easy release of excess water.
Bull-Pin/Bolt Bag with Drain Holes (Cat. No. 5416TSR)
• Made of sturdy No. 4 canvas for increased durability
• Drain holes found at the bottom of the bag release any built-up water
• Accommodates two different bull pin sizes (1'' and 1-5/16'')
• Tunnel loop fits belts up to 3 inches wide (76 mm)
• Stitched and riveted to ensure a longer life
• Double-reinforced bottom adds extra protection on the job
• Assembled in the U.S. of U.S. and imported materials
“Through rain or shine, linemen bring electricity from the plant to our homes, working to keep the power on,” says Vanessa Amaya, associate channel sales specialist at Klein Tools. “Klein’s new Bull-Pin/Bolt Bag features two drain holes, helping to release any built-up water and making necessary work in adverse weather conditions easier.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople.