Utility tools: Klein Tools introduces the Extended-Reach Coax Crimper, which enables cable connections in tight spaces. Features include a universal plunger for work on multiple connector types and an elongated neck to help make coaxial cable installations easier across all jobsites.
Extended-Reach Coax Crimper (Cat. No. VDV211-100)
• Crimps compression F, BNC and RCA connectors onto coaxial cables
• Optimized for short cable installations and work in confined spaces
• Adjustable universal plunger ensures optimized crimping on multiple types of connectors
• Open-channel design provides easy insertion of all connector head styles
• Integrated leverage points in handle ends assist with pushing connectors over cable ends
• Connector markings and millimeter scale are lasered into tool for precise crimping
• Locking nut retains setting for consistent, repeatable crimps
• Textured cushion-grip handles help reduce hand strain
• Extra-long throw mechanism accommodates RG59/RG6/RG6Q coaxial compression connectors
• Klein Tools' innovative professional-grade Universal Sleeve connectors are 5x faster to install and fit all diameter variations within a cable series (sold separately)
“From jobsite to jobsite, professionals constantly navigate complex and outdated wiring systems,” says Karen Alpan, product manager at Klein Tools. “Klein’s new Extended-Reach Coax Crimper offers great versatility for work on multiple connector types. Its elongated neck is specifically designed to help tradespeople effortlessly complete coaxial cable connections in hard-to-reach spaces, making voice-data-video installations easier.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople.