Utility supplies: Klein Tools introduces the new Telescoping Magnetic LED Pickup Tool for retrieving magnetic tools or parts that fall into those hard-to-reach spaces on the job. This innovative product features a telescoping tube that extends up to 22 inches, a gooseneck, magnetic end and an LED light to directly guide professionals around obstacles to fallen items.
Telescoping Magnetic LED Pickup Tool (Cat. No. 56027)
• Telescoping tube extends 22 inches (55.9cm) beyond arm’s reach to retrieve tools and parts
• Powerful, magnetic head picks up items weighing up to two pounds (0.9kg)
• Two-inch (51mm) gooseneck end navigates around obstacles and aids with pickup
• 25-lumen LED light illuminates the path to and from fallen tools with a 10-hour runtime
• Rubberized handle provides a secure grip
• Pocket clip makes storage easy and convenient
• Built to last with a 10-foot drop rating and IP54 dust and water resistance
• Includes 2 x AAA alkaline batteries
“Among the collection of supplies, exposed mechanics and large machinery found on a jobsite, there are lots of dark, hard to reach places for tools to fall behind,” says Laura Ranieri, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “With Klein’s new Telescoping Magnetic LED Pickup Tool, minor blunders don’t have to lead to wasted time and money. This tool is equipped with magnets strong enough to pick up every tradesperson’s favorite pair of Klein’s, so they can continue to be passed down to the next generation.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople.