Utility tools: Klein Tools’ Cable Skinning Utility Knife with replaceable blade helps power through difficult cable skinning tasks. This high-quality, durable lockback utility knife offers a replaceable sheepsfoot blade for fast and convenient replacement on the job.
Cable Skinning Utility Knife (Cat. No. 44218):
• Lockback knife is as solid as a fixed-blade knife,
• Replaceable 440A Stainless Steel sheepsfoot blade secures in place with a captive screw,
• Rubberized handle for a secure grip,
• Thumb stud for easy opening,
• Pocket clip for storing and easy access, and
• Replacement sheepsfoot blades available (Cat. No. 44219).
With electricians using their own pocket knives for cable skinning, many experience damaged blades and need to spend a great deal of time sharpening. Klein Tools developed a utility knife that can keep up with the rigorous demand of cable skinning and requires no blade sharpening. With a captive screw, the Klein Tools’ Cable Skinning Utility Knife offers replacement blades that are as solid as a fixed-blade knife.