Fleet maintenance: Four post lift from Stertil-Koni
Lift inspection: The Stertil-Koni four post lift features a totally open floor configuration east-west and north-south. Unlike other stationary platform lifts, this lift has adjustable runways for multi-wheel base vehicles.
Vehicle lifts: The Stertil-Koni four post lift is one of a kind. There is no four-post, heavy duty drive-on lift like it due to the fact it has no cross beams fore or aft. It has totally open floor configuration east-west and north-south. Unlike other stationary platform lifts, this lift has adjustable runways for multi-wheel base vehicles.
Four-Post Features and Technical Characteristics:
• Advanced State-of-the-Art Technology: Hydraulic system is electrically controlled using potentiometers to monitor vehicle weight displacement and ensuring smooth synchronization between four lifting points. Programmable lifting height, lighting and foot protection are provided.
• Maximum Safety:
o Combination locking pawl (solenoid activated) and metal ladders on carriage operate independently of drive mechanism and represent
o fail-safe design.
o Hose burst valve protection prevents lift from rapid descent in case of hydraulic fluid loss
o High quality DOMEX steel provides for long life.
• Developed and tested for 50,000 lifting operations at maximum load
• Very Low Drive-on Height: 27" wide runways enjoy drive-on height of 8 5/8" for ST4175 and 11" for ST4250. This means that low ground clearance vehicles can easily access this lift.
• Incredible Lifting Height: With 75" of lifting height, even the tallest of mechanics can work under the vehicle and prevent back injuries
• Adjustable Runways: Runways can be adjusted laterally with a minimum range of adjustment of 6 inches.
• Flexible Positioning: Because there are no cross beams, the lift can be installed with a width compatible to the customer's needs and in-line with space limitations found in the workshop.
• Vertical Lifting: The Stertil-Koni series four-post lifts rise vertically (no overhang like a parallelogram) at an incredible fast rate of 72 seconds for the ST-4250.
• Tandem Configurations: Unlike any other lift in the world, the Stertil-Koni four post lifts can be used in tandem, linking two lifts in a line. The user can operate the two lifts as a synchronized pair or operate both lifts independently. This is especially necessary when lifting articulated buses, trucks and semi-trailers. This makes these unique models an excellent choice for vehicles with an uneven weight distribution, for example, a truck and crane combination. Most tandem combinations are ALI/ETL certified. (Check listing for models that are certified at http://www.autolift.org/.
• Flush Mount or Surface Mount: All models can be installed either recessed or surface mount.