Utility vehicles: Enhance fleet performance by improving driver behavior
Fleet management: Verizon Networkfleet’s telematics solution lets you gain visibility into unsafe driver behaviors and gives you the ability to take action to correct them.
Utility vehicles:Fleet telematics provides a powerful tool for managing your vehicles more effectively, helping you control fleet costs and improve productivity. But operating a fleet isn’t just about managing vehicles – it also requires managing the people that drive them. That’s where a wireless fleet management system can provide many benefits for your company and drivers.
The vehicle and driver performance data provided by a telematics solution can help you:
• Improve driver safety
• Reduce unnecessary idling
• Reduce unauthorized vehicle use
• Control fuel and other operational costs
• Improve vehicle utilization
• Improve productivity and customer service
Improving driver safety starts with increasing driver accountability. With Verizon Networkfleet, you can confirm the location of your vehicles, so you know when drivers are on the road. Plus, you get actionable data that allows you to identify unsafe driver behaviors, so you can take the necessary action to correct them.
Networkfleet provides detailed information that can help you improve safety in your department or agency.
• Locate your vehicles at any time with GPS vehicle monitoring that enables you to confirm your drivers are where you expect them to be.
• Reduce risky driving behaviors such as hard braking and speeding with robust reports that help you pinpoint safety concerns and receive alerts when limits you’ve set have been exceeded.
• Send drivers the help they need in the event of an unexpected breakdown with Roadside Assistance included at no additional cost.