Construction equipment: Elliott Equipment Co. introduces the D105, a new ANSI 10.31 digger derrick. The D105 was specifically designed for transmission and heavy duty construction projects. Mounted on a tandem axle chassis, the D105 Digger Derrick boasts a 107 foot sheave height, 20,000 foot-pounds of torque, and a 41 foot digging radius. The unit is equipped with Elliott’s high boom pin point geometry allowing for maximum power out of the hole, a variable displacement piston pump, and a new ergonomic seated control console.
Key Features of the D105 Digger Derrick include:
• Four-section proportional steel boom with a 107 foot sheave height
• Best in class 20,000 foot-pound high torque digger system with auger spin speeds of 35 RPM (low) and 80 RPM (high)
• Digging radius of up to 41 feet and digging depth of up to 16 feet
• Heavy-duty tilting pole claw attachment and pole guide designed for gripping large poles
• New front-entry seated pedestal control station with LMI
• Ability to handle augers up to 48 inch in diameter
• 12,000 lb single line pull main winch with synthetic rope and 30,000 pound maximum lift capacity at a 10 foot radius
• Mounts on tandem axle chassis
• Radio remote control boom and digger operation
• Optional out and down ‘EZ-CRIB’ high-penetration two-stage vertical outriggers with full or mid-span operation
For more than 65 years, Elliott Equipment Co. has created best in class solutions for lifting loads and positioning people. Elliott manufactures over 50 models of truck mounted cranes and aerial work platforms with dozens of custom features and options. Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, Elliott manufactures equipment that is built to increase safety, productivity and stand the test of time.