Utility supplies: Detachable keyboard option for tablet
Utility equipment: GammaTech adds detachable keyboard option to its DURABOOK R11 Tablet. Built rugged, the R11 offers more versatility, easily going from a handy tablet to a tablet that acts like a laptop; perfect for demanding jobs in the toughest environments.
Utility tools: GammaTech releases an optional detachable keyboard for its DURABOOK R11 rugged tablet. The R11 is cited to be the lightest and thinnest rugged tablet PC in its class at only 2.73 pounds including battery. With an added sealed keyboard, this lightweight computer now works as a laptop and offers a high-performance, complete mobile computing solution. It would help the utility workers and field service personnel to keep the information up to day, increasing productivity and efficiency.
The R11 meets or exceeds the most difficult environmental specifications, including:
• MIL-STD 810G for shock, drop, vibration protection and the ability to withstand a wide-temperature range
• IP65 for dust and water-sealing protection
• MIL-STD 461F Army Ground and Air Force standard
• ANSI ISA Standard 12.12.01 for operation in hazardous locations
The R11 features 1n 11.6 TFT LCD capacitive touch display and a powerful 5th generation Intel Broadwell Core i-5 processor and more including:
• Intel high-definition audio, M2-SATA SSD 64GB/128GB storage, and a Micro SD card slot that supports SDHC and SDXC
• Front-side, full HD camera as well as an integrated rear-facing 5MP camera
• Intel Centrino Wireless AC 7260 NGW 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC and Bluetooth 4.0 Class 1
• Customizable options include: Intel Broadwell Core i-7 processor, a slim Bluetooth keyboard folio with kickstand, an extended lithium polymer battery pack provides up to 14 hours of operation, ... and more.
• Security features include computrace support BIOS, administrator password, TPM 1.2, Kensington lock, and boot password protection.