Mobile computer provides maximum uptime, reliability, accuracy
Handheld computer: Janam launches tough, light, ultra-rugged touch computer. New XT2 provides business-critical power, performance, flexibility in a smartphone-like design.
Handheld computer: Janam Technologies LLC, a provider of rugged mobile computers that scan barcodes and communicate wirelessly, announced the launch of the ultra-rugged, ultra-compact XT2 touch computer. Designed for use in challenging environments, the new XT2 is a rugged mobile computer designed to provide maximum uptime, reliability and accuracy.
As the lightest and most rugged device in its class, the Android™-powered XT2 is equipped with the latest technological advancements to enable mobile workers in field service, direct store delivery, retail, hospitality, venue access, automotive inspections, and transportation and logistics, among others, to do their jobs more effectively and efficiently.
· The XT2 rugged mobile computer is the only device in its class to run Android 5 Lollipop operating system and is certified by Google to support all Google APIs including Google Play.
· Weighing only 10 ounces and featuring a brilliant 5-inch touch screen strengthened with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3, the XT2 provides maximum durability and an optimized balance between screen viewability and device weight and size.
· Designed to help mobile workers save time and make better informed decisions in the field, the XT2 offers dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and 4G LTE connectivity for on-the-go access to business-critical information.
· Equipped with Zebra’s slim-format SE4710 scan engine, the XT2 can quickly and accurately capture barcode data from more than 2 feet away. With optional magnetic stripe reader (MSR), as well as NFC and RFID reading capabilities, the XT2 addresses the full spectrum of data capture needs.
· The XT2 can withstand 5 foot/1.5 meter drops to concrete on all sides across a wide temperature range per MIL-STD 810G standards and is sealed to IP67 standards to provide protection from dust and survive immersion in up to 3 feet of water.
Harry B Lerner, CEO, Janam Technologies, stated: “Enterprises are looking for smaller, lighter and faster mobile computers in order to deliver superior customer service and improve customer satisfaction. As sleek as a smartphone, Janam’s tough XT2 is equipped with the most advanced technologies to meet the diverse needs of virtually any mobile worker.”
Janam Technologies LLC is a provider of rugged, handheld computing devices for mobile workers. Janam combines deep industry knowledge with advanced technologies to deliver products and accessories that increase productivity, reduce costs and improve customer satisfaction.