Fleet management improves efficiency
Utility vehicles: Verizon Networkfleet webinar presents five ways fleet management technology can deliver improved efficiency.
Fleet management:Operating an efficient fleet starts with knowing when and where your vehicles are used, and how they’re being driven. But compiling this information manually can sometimes be the last thing you have room for on your schedule.
Register now for February’s Networkfleet webinar, “Five Ways Fleet Management Technology Can Deliver Improved Efficiency,” and discover how telematics can drive improved productivity for your organization.
Presenter Amin Amini of Networkfleet is a popular webinar host and fleet telematics expert, skilled at helping clients achieve a fast return on investment. Drawing on his 18 years of telecommunications industry experience, Amin will discuss how GPS-based fleet management technology can help you:
- Identify under- and over-used vehicles by tracking trips and miles
- Avoid costly repairs with automatic engine diagnostic alerts
- Add fleet telematics to your organization without abandoning your current systems
- Reduce miles driven by improving driver accountability
- Determine if downsizing the number of vehicles makes sense for your fleet