Construction equipment: RT120 Ride-On Trencher from Ditch Witch
Utility vehicles: Ditch Witch’s RT120 Ride-On Trencher utility tractor can help you be more productive on every jobsite.
Utility line construction: As the most versatile member of Ditch Witch’s trencher line, the RT120 Ride-On Trencher utility tractor can help you be more productive on every jobsite. Durable components backed by 15 years of proven performance and a new, 121-hp (90-kW) Deutz diesel engine keep the RT120 running strong all day long, while a huge range of attachments—trencher, plow, saw, backhoe, reel carrier, and trencher/plow combo—lets you tackle just about any task. It’s the go-to machine customers depend on. And we just made it better.
• 121-hp (90-kW) Deutz diesel engine keeps the RT120 running strong all day long; engine is Tier-4i compliant, requiring no expensive after-treatment.
• Massive one-piece rigid frame design increases capacity and endurance; optional tilt frame configuration helps you dig a vertical trench on uneven ground.
• Large selection of hydrostatic attachments increases jobsite productivity.
• Dial control design gives the operator precise control of the ground drive speed and attachments, improving production.
• Removable side panels provide easy access to service areas; engine service points are conveniently located on the left side, and the oil level can be checked without opening the engine enclosure.
• Standard four-wheel drive helps provide superb traction and mobility in all kinds of jobsite conditions and applications.
• Cruise-control system senses engine load and automatically adjusts ground drive speed for consistent production.
• Operator’s station features a color LCD engine display that provides all engine information and diagnostics.