Chicopee, Mass.—Guardair Corp., a manufacturer of high-powered safety air guns, has announced the 1500 Gun Vac Series at the AAPEX Show (Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo) in Las Vegas.
The 1500 Gun Vac Series is the newest handheld vacuum series added to the Guardair product line. It runs entirely off compressed air, which means there are no moving parts to wear. The high filtration collection bag is perfect for cleaning debris such as metal chips, dirt, dust, and even finer materials such as powders or talc. A wrap-around zipper eases debris disposal. For convenient storage, a built-in hanging eyelet is featured.
There are three models available (1500, 1510, and 1548), each featuring a unique configuration and combination of accessories. All models feature:
• Rugged, cast aluminum body
• Contours engineered for superior ergonomics
• Standard, 1-1/4” tapered vacuum inlet allows the use of a wide array of vacuum accessories
• Wide, comfortable trigger includes a convenient trigger latch for extended term use
• OSHA Compliant
• Made in USA
• Dual 1/4” FNPT air inlet ports allow for ease of installation and operation
• Model 1548 features an 18” flexible steel extended nozzle
All Guardair Corporation products are available through a nationwide and international network of industrial distributors and dealers.
For more information on Guardair or other safety products, click here to go to Utility Products' Buyers Guide.