Track loaders save time and increase life of tracks
Mustang’s 1750RT and 2100RT track loaders feature HydraTrac automatic track tensioning system.
West Bend, Wis.—Mustang announces the new RT Series track loaders, models 1750RT and 2100RT. The track loaders feature HydraTrac automatic track tensioning system, which eliminates the need for manually tensioning the tracks on the loader before operation. This not only saves time on the jobsite, but it also increases the life of the tracks and bearings by ensuring the proper tension immediately upon machine start-up, maintains tension during use and then releases tension when the machine is shut down.
Other loader features include:
- Yanmar Tier III naturally aspirated (1750RT) and turbocharged (2100RT) diesel engine with 179 ft. lbs. and 206 ft. lbs. torque respectively, and AntiStall technology provides the power to handle the largest jobs with ease.
- Optimized radial lift boom offers customers enhanced strength and optimal forward reach at trailer loading and dumping heights. Lifting over 127.5 inches high, these machines are cited to lift higher than any competitor in their respective weight classes.
- Operator’s cab features very good ergonomics, comfort and visibility. Adjustable seat-mounted electro-hydraulic controls move with the operator, enhancing precise controllability and reducing operator fatigue.
- The standard 5x5 drive control system offers five settings that change five parameters to suit operator preference and application requirements.
- Welded, dedicated track system enhances grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Tilt-out foot pod allows for foot well cleanout and provides access to the fuel tank and other components under the cab.