Crystal Lake, Ill.—Knaack LLC announces improvements to the design of its roof-mounted ladder rack equipment used on commercial vans and minivans. The new design features enhance the unit¹s durability while making it safer and easier for one person to load, transport, and unload ladders, as well as other oversized items carried on the roof racks. The design modifications pertain to the WEATHER GUARD Quick Clamp Ladder Rack and the Nissan NV Ladder Rack units.
Improvements to the Quick Clamp Ladder Rack include modifications to the mounting plates and the front rails to protect ladders when loading and unloading; beefing-up the clamp mechanism for added strength and longer life; and improved engineering of the gas springs with a tougher exterior case to withstand wear, and internal brass bushings that prevent strip-out.
The improved models are now available for both full-size vans and minivans.
Key attributes of the Quick Clamp Ladder Rack include:
• Ladder hooks on the front end of the side rails have been extended and angled outward for easier loading of ladders in tight places
• Long lasting design utilizes 3/16" extruded aluminum rails, and stainless steel gutter clamps and hardware
• Anti-wear protection on clamps helps protect ladders during transport
• Adjustable sway braces for easy ladder change out
• WEATHER GUARD Van Solutions trademarked RED TIPS show the world that you work with the highest quality equipment available
The design modifications to the Nissan NV Ladder Rack pertain to the EZ-GLIDE System in order to improve weight distribution that meets current Nissan requirements. The EZ-GLIDE System allows for one-person loading and unloading of ladders with the use of an ergonomic drive arm. A hydraulic cylinder provides a smooth, quiet, and effortless descent and a zero-impact drop that reduces noise and equipment wear. The improved models are now available for both standard height vans and high-roof vans.
For more information about Knaack LLC or other ladder rack systems, click here to go to Utility Products' Buyers Guide.