3-in1 fuel additive improves vehicle performance
Royal Purple introduces new Max-Clean fuel system treatment.
Porter, Texas—Lubricant manufacturer, Royal Purple, has announced its newest product, Max-Clean fuel additive. The fuel system treatment cleans injectors, restores fuel economy and reduces engine buildup and tailpipe emissions.
Royal Purple's new Max-Clean fuel system treatment is a 3-in-1 fuel additive that keeps new engines clean, removes existing deposits and improves vehicle performance.
Max-Clean's proprietary technology targets both the intake system and combustion chamber and is effective on the entire spectrum of engines on the road, whether they are new or old, gasoline or diesel, naturally aspirated, turbocharged or supercharged.
After multiple product fleet tests were conducted on various makes and models of vehicles, Royal Purple found that after as little as one treatment Max-Clean can:
• Improve fuel economy an average of 3.2-perecent
• Increase horsepower an average of 2.6-percent
• Reduce hydrocarbon, NOx and CO emissions (on average 12, 13 and 18-percent respectively)
• Prevent rough idle, hesitation and stalling
• Prevent premature spark plug fouling
• Reduce deposit-related engine knocking and pinging
Deposit build-up is a natural consequence of fuel combustion. Unfortunately, these deposits can have a significant effect on the performance and reliability of your engine. With Max-Clean, Royal Purple has developed a product that in most cases can bring engine surfaces back to like-new clean, restoring once-lost fuel economy and performance.