Warn Industries Introduces Improved Winches for Trucks
WARN ZEON winches feature quieter motor, faster pull speed, many internal improvements, and symmetrical design totally unlike any other winch.
Warn Industries’ next generation of winches for the truck and SUV market—the WARN ZEON—features a symmetrical design totally unlike any other winch, a quieter motor, faster pull speed, and a host of internal improvements.
ZEON 8, ZEON 10 and ZEON 12 are available in 8,000-, 10,000-, and 12,000-lb. capacities, and come with wire rope and a roller fairlead. ZEON 8-S and ZEON 10-S feature WARN Spydura Synthetic rope and a polished aluminum hawse fairlead. ZEON isn’t just a new winch—it’s winching evolved. Highlights include:
• STYLING: New exterior styling and symmetrical design give this winch a look that is advanced, capable and strong.
• VERSATILITY: Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks.
• QUIET: New-design planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet and reliable pulling power. Tough and capable enough to tackle anything you will.
• DURABLE: Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks good and inhibits corrosion. An improved IP68 winch sealing keeps the elements out.
• INNOVATIVE: Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is lightweight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
Backing up the new exterior design is a host of new internal components. The new motor and three-stage planetary gear train offer power and reliability, plus smooth, quiet operation. The motor resides in an all-new housing that also does away with exposed wires. ZEON winches feature IP68 sealing to keep the elements out and improve reliability, and the contactor control provides extreme weather resistance.
Whether buyers choose wire rope or Spydura synthetic line, ZEON winches have an all-new drum that helps dissipate heat, reduce rope wear, and features an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
Other features include an easy-throw stainless-steel clutch lever, an automatic mechanical brake that will hold the full rated load and provide very good control while winching, and an ultra-durable rubberized corded remote with a 12-ft. lead.
Like all WARN truck and SUV winches, ZEON comes with a limited lifetime warranty on mechanical parts and a one-year warranty on electrical components (U.S. and Canada only) backed by a global service network.
For more information about Warn Industries or other winches, click here to go to Utility Products' Buyers Guide.