Driver performance mobile app
GreenRoad delivers data into drivers’ hands with driver performance mobile app. Company also announces upgrade to GreenRoad Central, data portal for fleet managers.
Redwood City, Calif.—GreenRoad, a driver performance and safety management company, has announced the GreenRoad Central mobile app for drivers, cited to be the fleet industry’s first mobile app completely designed and optimized to give drivers anytime, anywhere access to key performance data. The app runs on Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) and Android mobile and tablet devices. It is available now to download from app stores.
GreenRoad is the first to put the power of driver performance data into a mobile app expressly for fleet drivers, giving them convenient access and helping to improve driving performance. Now, for the first time, wherever they are, drivers can access their Safety Score, idling rate, team rank and trip details from the past seven days, and keep safety top of mind with GreenRoad ‘quick tips,’—all delivered in native smartphone applications. These insights enable drivers to self-correct and improve their driving, saving money through better fuel efficiency, crash reduction and eco-friendly driving.
Al Lacombe, director of safety and training at Dupre Logistics, LLC, said,
“The app gives drivers an easy way to keep engaged with our GreenRoad
program when they’re off the road. Our team finds it easy and convenient to
Using mobile and cloud technology, GreenRoad helps drivers self- improve. Companies using GreenRoad save money as better drivers use less fuel, crash less frequently, and cause less vehicle wear and tear.
GreenRoad embraces the ‘Connected Fleet’ where mobile, cloud computing and insights delivered through real-time data enable fleet managers to save money, maximize fuel efficiency and minimize risk.
“Mobility is a cornerstone of the Connected Fleet, and driver engagement is a cornerstone of the GreenRoad service. GreenRoad is committed to delivering its services in the most convenient way for drivers and managers, on their mobile devices,” said Karen White, vice president of product marketing at GreenRoad.
“Through web-based services and mobile technologies, fleets are connecting managers and drivers in ways that dramatically improve efficiency, reduce the cost of information technology, and overcome some of the age-old challenges of managing a mobile workforce,” continued White.
GreenRoad is also delivering an upgrade to its online management console, GreenRoad Central. New functionality now in GreenRoad Central helps fleet operators more quickly gain insights into fleet driver performance and safety data so rapid analysis and adjustments can be made, leading to savings as drivers are optimized across fleet operations.
New functionality includes the following:
• Saved Reports – now fleet managers can create and save custom report configurations saving time whenever reports are needed, daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly.
• Simplified Look & Feel, and Navigation – icons and navigation menus have been refreshed and simplified for easier access to key data.
• Auto-Search – now a driver, team or vehicle dashboard can be found quickly and easily with new auto-search capability. Common searches can be saved in a customized dashboard favorites list.
• Performance Improvements—overall response times have been improved delivering fleet data faster and more conveniently.
• GreenRoad Future Plans for Mobile Devices
• GreenRoad will be delivering a mobile app optimized for fleet managers later this year. GreenRoad Central mobile app for managers will deliver fleet data and insights for on-the-go fleet operators who need access to fleet driver performance data anytime, anywhere.
For more information about GreenRoad or other fleet management products, click here to go to Utility Products' Buyers Guide.