Omaha, Neb.—Elliott has recently announced several new products to improve job site productivity. These new models reflect industry demand for lightweight and versatile equipment with greater boom and platform reach capabilities.
“M” Series Aerial Work Platforms—innovative boom and turret designs reduce weight and improve performance.
• 87’ Working Height
• 750 lb Capacity 2-Man Basket
• 500 lb Capacity Lifting Jib
• Mounts on a Non-CDL Truck
• 48’ Working Height
• 500 lb Capacity Platform
• 110 Volt Outlets and Hydraulic Jib in Platform
• Mounts on 19,500 lb GVWR Superduty Chassis
36127 Truck Mounted Crane—the only 36-ton crane to offer a front or rear mounting configuration with a swing cab.
• 36-Ton Lifting Capacity at 10 ft Radius
• 127’ Telescopic Boom
• Ride Around Standup Control Console
• Optional Enclosed Operator Cab in Front or Rear Mount Position
• 36127F Mounts on a Tandem Axle Chassis
For more information about Elliott or other work platforms and cranes, click here to go to Utility Products' Buyers Guide.