Full size removable utility body
Load'N'Go is fully removable and transferable, full size, steel utility body.
Phoenix, June 3, 2010—Load’N’Go is the industry’s first fully removable and transferable, full size, steel utility body. Enormous storage and the security of steel are the foundation of this utility bed.
“This is the last tool box you will ever have to buy, as it will outlast many trucks” according to Richard Johnson, manager of Fleetwest Transferable Truck Bodies. “Technician downtime is also minimized. When the truck is in the shop for service, your technician can still be working with all his tools in a rental truck by transferring the Load’N’Go in a matter of minutes.”
The Load’N’Go includes the following features:
· Cost-saving benefits because of universal fit for all major brand, standard pickup trucks
· Perfect fit for both new or existing used fleet vehicles
· Extra security—standard key locks plus pad-lockable security
· Built-in forklift tunnels and lifting jack receptacles for easy installation and removal
· Models available for both long bed and short bed pickups
The Load'N'Go is a steel transferable service body with full-length side boxes and a 1000-pound capacity slide out drawer. It universally fits most major brand pickup trucks. Load’N’Go has a “no holes drilled installation” and built in forklift tunnels for easy transfer from one pickup to another.