Truck accessory: Havis Touch Screen Display
Mobile computer: Havis’ light weight external monitor designed to extend user’s computing device.
Truck accessory: Havis’ light weight external monitor designed to extend user’s computing device.
• Havis touch screen display (11.6" screen) / high resolution 1366 x768
• Light weight external monitor designed to extend user’s computing device
• Capacitive technology allows multi-touch 2 finger for pinch, zoom, activate.
• Night mode of red monochrome for reduced eye strain, easy toggle back and forth
• Optimized audio experience with two 2.0W integrated stereo speakers allowing for sound directly from computing device.
• HDMI and USB to interface with user's computer device (cables included)
• USB at bottom allows for easy accessibility of input
• Embedded mounting hardware built into chassis, allows for landscape or portrait mode
• Maximizes in-vehicle cabin area for occupants, as Havis touch screen display is mounted to dash and computing device docking station can be mounted in trunk, when C-DMM-2000 Series is purchased.
• Innovative and versatile functionality built into the design such as an integrated USB port allowing easy access for software updates to main device.
• Volume & brightness can be adjusted on the actual display.
• Power button allows screen to be blacked out for privacy without having to do a reboot process, and minimizes driver distraction.
• TSD-101 can attach to optional C-DMM-2000 Series dash monitor mounts
• TSD-101 can also be attached to any mount with VESA 75 hole pattern
• Screen size: 11.6" diagonal (16:9)
• Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
• Product size: 11.6" x 8.5" x 1.4"
• Brightness: 800 nits, 20 levels of adjustment
• Operating temperature: -21°C to 60°C (-6°F to 140°F)
• Quick keys: power button, volume +/-, brightness +/-
• Power supply: 11 to 16VDC input, 12 VDC output
• Audio: two 2.0W stereo speakers
• Mounting: VESA 75
• Os language: windows Win7 & Win8 (tested)
• Green product: RoHS 2.0
• Port replication: USB 3.0 (x3), HDMI 1.3 (x1), power input (12VDC)
• Vibration Testing: MIL-STD 810G 514.5
• Crash test: SAE J1455 30mph Crash Testing
• Environmental testing: hot/cold operational & storage
• Ce, fcc, RoHS
• Gross Weight: 3.75 lbs