Construction equipment: ProStack Interlocking Plastic Cribbing Blocks provide height for operators in environments where there are significant changes in grade. This composite crane outrigger cribbing is designed to be used under boom trucks, digger derricks, and aerial bucket trucks, or any equipment with outrigger loads that do not exceed 110,000 pounds.
The ProStack System consists of a base outrigger pad, interlocking plastic cribbing blocks and a high friction top grip pad. Plastic Cribbing wedges are also available to help level the base pad on uneven surfaces.
• The ProStack base pad and plastic cribbing blocks have a pyramid-shaped surface that interlock. The more load you exert on the set-up the tighter it locks together.
• ProStack consists of an engineered base outrigger pad, interlocking plastic cribbing blocks, a high friction top grip pad and leveling wedges.
• ProStack composite crane outrigger cribbing is designed for boom trucks, digger derricks, and aerial bucket trucks, or any equipment with outrigger loads up to 110,000 pounds.
• ProStack composite crane outrigger cribbing provides the height you need to operate, without having to compromise the safety you need to eliminate your worries.
How it Works
• The base ProStack Outrigger Pad is positioned first. It’s pyramid-shaped surface is positioned upward to receive the interlocking pyramids on the cribbing blocks.
• On top of the base pad, operators stack a first and second layer of (2) 6”x12”x24” blocks perpendicular to each other. With their pyramid-shape surface, they lock into the base pad and each other.
• Lastly, a ProStack Grip Pad is placed on top of the stack to protect the pyramid surface on the blocks and provide a high friction surface for the outrigger foot to grip.
• Cribbing wedges are available to level the setup as needed.
• In the event that additional height is not needed, the ProStack Outrigger Pad can be used with the Grip Pad which provides protection for the pad and high friction surface for the outrigger foot.