Utility vehicles: Kussmaul Electronics’ Battery Saver Low Ripple BSLR, with 40 Amp output, is designed for the rigors of emergency vehicle use. The solid state circuitry removes the auxiliary loads from the vehicle battery and prevents battery discharge.
Clean, low ripple output, presents no interference with sensitive electronics, along with fast acting relay that ensures "glitch" free power transfer. The Battery Saver also has user selectable output voltage settings and a low profile, heavy duty case.
Kussmaul Electronics, a leader in Emergency Vehicle power products, manufactures a line of well-known shore power eject systems, such as the Super Auto Eject for quick response applications.
Each Unit carries a 3-year warranty.
• 40A, total output
• Solid-State circuit removes auxiliary loads from vehicle battery and connects to battery saver output, preventing battery discharge when connected to shore power
• Clean, low ripple output causes no interference with sensitive electronics
• Fast acting relay ensures "glitch" free power transfer
• Output voltage regulated
• User selectable output voltage settings
• Designed for rigors of emergency vehicle use; heavy duty case and components
• 3-year warranty